1. All current patients will ONLY be seen via Video Telehealth Appointments. In-person/office visits are offered only for ADHD Testing only. If you do not have video appointment scheduled, please contact us. Use this link: Request Video Appointment
2. Office building will remain CLOSED TO PUBLIC. Please do not visit office for any reason without speaking to staff first. We encourage you to use Patient Portal or Klara Text Service to reach us.
3. All types of clinical needs and requests can be managed online using Patient Portal or Klara Text Service.
4. All new patient appointments are Video Telehealth based.
5. Our priority is to serve and meet clinical needs of current patients. For urgent situations or mental health crisis. Use this Link: Mental Health Emergency
6. Please bookmark (Ctrl-D) this website and our Facebook Page for regular updates.
Dr. Mirza Talks About NEBA ADD/ADHD Brainwave Scan on ABC News Memphis TN
Under the expert supervision of Child Psychiatrist & Medical Director, Arif K. Mirza, MD, the NEBA ADHD Testing System is now available at Germantown Private Psychiatry PLLC, first clinic to offer this service in Midsouth.
NEBA is a brand new type of ADHD test approved by the FDA. NEBA is the first medical device based on brain function that can assist in diagnosing ADHD/ADD in children and adolescents. This test takes 10-15 minutes and is safe and non-invasive. For more information, please click here.
Call Germantown Private Psychiatry at 901-730-0575 or Send Online Request for more information and scheduling.