IMPORTANT UPDATE 03/01/2020
Please send all prescription refill request via PATIENT PORTAL online. This is now the only way to request refills.
Please do not leave voicemail requesting prescription refills.
Refill requests sent via PATIENT PORTAL will be fulfilled during business hours.
- During your visit with Dr. Mirza or NP, you will be given enough prescription to last till your next appointment (typically 2-3 months).
- Medication refill requests should be received by our office one week prior of running out of medication. This will give the office staff time to obtain insurance authorizations that may be needed.
- Please also note that our office is closed on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.
- No medication refills will be called in after hours or on the weekends/holidays.
- Refills for missed appointments, no shows or lost prescriptions are only renewed after seeing Dr. Mirza or NP within a week or earliest available appointment.