UPDATED: 03/22/2020 22:00 HOURS
1. All current patients will ONLY be seen via Video Telehealth Appointments. There will be no in-person/office visits. If you do not have video appointment scheduled, please contact us. Use this link: Request Video Appointment
2. Office building will remain CLOSED TO PUBLIC. Please do not visit office for any reason without speaking to staff first. Due to office closure, our staff is working from home. We encourage you to use Patient Portal to reach us.
3. All types of clinical needs and requests can be managed online using Patient Portal. It is very important that you have created Patient Portal Account and can access it to reach us. Use this Link: Prescription Refills or Other Clinical Questions
4. New Patients Appointments are currently SUSPENDED. If you have an upcoming appointment with Dr. Mirza, we will contact you to reschedule.
5. Our priority is to serve and meet clinical needs of current patients. For urgent situations or mental health crisis. Use this Link: Mental Health Emergency
6. Please bookmark (Ctrl-D) this website and our Facebook Page for regular updates.
Please continue to follow hand washing, social distancing & other guidelines from CDC.gov… We will get thru this together… Stay Safe!